Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Armageddon!!

Armageddon


Director: Micheal Bay


Writers: Robert Roy Pool, Jonathan Hensliegh.


It was released July 1, 1998


Plot: There is an Astriod headed straight to Earth and a group of people have to nuke it before a certain time limit or the Earth will be gone for ever!


This movie is a Thriller, action, Romantic movie!


This Movie also won 4 Oscars, had another 12 wins and 27 nominees.


It is rated PG-13!!


Bruce Willis is the main actor in this movie!!!


This is a great movie I own this and I love this movie!! I would recommend anyone to watch it!!

7 comments:

the_man_734 said...

I thought "Armageddon" was a pretty good movie. I actually thought Ben Affleck was tolerable. I usually hate that guy.

Sonia Early said...

I love this movie! William Fichtner is in it, and he's one of my favorite actors, though I'd still love the movie without him.

Tayla. (: said...

I like this movie, well, I did at least. It was a fairly good movie.

Unknown said...

it was fairly good i didn't watch the whole thing though

LeeAnna said...

I thought it was pretty good. I know my mom thought it was a toughing movie. She cried at the end.

skater said...

ya i really liked this movie i almost cryed on this one but i did not cry on it my mom and sis did at the end of the movie i almost cryed but i dident so you can not say i did

bloodgirl101 said...

I never got to see that movie but it looks good.