Tuesday, July 1, 2008

KY 3 Alert

KY 3 Alert

Did you know that you can get the weather sent to your phone as a text message. This is a great thing if there is bad weather in your area it will send you a text message saying what is going on. This will save a lot of people say if you lose your power and you do not have a t.v. to watch the weather this will help you a lot. it will send you a message as a text. AND IT'S FREE. It cost you nothing at all.

http://my.textcaster.com/ServePopup.aspx?id=593

I love this I got it and it sent me a message every morning telling me what the weather will be for the day and the next day. I LOVE IT!!!

7 comments:

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Thats sound really helpful Zack, If i had a phone i would do that...

the_man_734 said...

KY 3 does a good job of keeping people informed. If I listen to or watch the news, it is KY 3. This does sound cool.

bloodgirl101 said...

That would help if i had a phone.

Sonia Early said...

Well, my dad certainly would like that. He's always checking the weather.

Tayla. (: said...

Wow. That sounds pretty handy. That way, you'd know if it is a good day to go swimming or something.

skater said...

ya i knew that and it will save a lot of people but if the towers going down then you will not get the text message did you think about that

LeeAnna said...

Yeah...you have told me about this before. I would like to have this. Remember KY3 is the place to be.