Monday, June 30, 2008

My Great Country

My countries name is: Arya-Cono
My countries motto is: It's worth a try
government structure: Monarchy

1. I am king(with a queen)
2. Always give new things a try
3. never mock the Higher Up's
4. Drinking age is 16
5. Smoking is outlawed in my country, If you are caught smoking coming into my country you are killed on sight.
6. no one can pick their nose before 8:00 pm
7. you cannot fart in between the hours of 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
8. No Gays allowed
9. ALL must listen to and enjoy my music
10. no one can listen to country or rap
11. Any and Every case of assault, rape, murder, or anything of the like are dealed with by Torture from the very person(unless they are dead, then it's family members) which you did this crime to!

My money is called: Kaduga's and Bob Saget's
Appearance: My country is shaped like a star with a sharp and deadly coral reef ring touching all the edges going in a perfect circle.
Appeal: My country is fun to be in if you are like me. It's shaped extremely creatively and offers many things to do.
Tourist Attractions: The guillotine is used to execute smokers, There are many bars with "shows" to entertain you as you relax with a drink, Bands are brought to Arya-Cono for Concerts every week.

7 comments:

skater said...

if i can not listen to country or rap then i will not come cuz that is what i listen

LeeAnna said...

Bob Saget is your money. That's funny! LOL!

bloodgirl101 said...

that is a place i am not going to becuase i love country and i like some rap.

the_man_734 said...

Nobody would be smoking in your country. I have often thought that I would raise the price up so high that nobody could afford them. Your method seems quick and easy though.

LumberJack Zack said...

but those are the hours that i fart in gosh HUH

Tayla. (: said...

Lol. I think this is very funny. I think I might go there for a few days. LOL.

Sonia Early said...

No gays? Excuse me? You racist fat, fat man.