Monday, June 30, 2008

Prison Break

Prison Break

Okay, I know that has already premiered QUITE a while back, but it's good, in my opinion. Wentworth Miller stars as brainiac Michael Scofield, who does a bank heist in order to be imprisoned in the same prison as his brother Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell), so that he can break him out. Michael believes that his brother was framed for the murder of the president's brother, whom it just so happens isn't dead at all, and the president had to fake HER brother's death in order to keep him from getting killed, and the government framed Lincoln as a cover-up, and it will kill whoever knows the truth in order to protect the president's secret. Lincoln just so happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

6 comments:

the_man_734 said...

You know, I happen to enjoy this show. I have a buddy of mine at church, and his dad thinks this is the best show on TV!

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Ha Ha Prison Break, I saw that coming. It's good but i wouldn't watch it again sorry

LeeAnna said...

I wanted to watch it ,but for some reason I didn't. Not sure why ,but I didn't.

bloodgirl101 said...

I have never watched this show but it looks like a good show.

Tayla. (: said...

Lol. That guy is from Dracula 2000.

skater said...

that looked like a go show i will have to see what that is like