Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last Two Days!!

Well, I can't believe my eyes. You all have posted over 400 posts!! Wow, that's alot of reading, researching, and writing. You should be proud of your accomplishments. I am leaving in a few days for New York City to study with some cool people about the Holocaust. You can plan on hearing more about it this August. Have a wonderful rest of the summer. I leave you with a video I shot while on vacation. Wait for it to load and watch it full screen. Zach, notice how I was able do the slow motion.

5 comments:

skater said...

i liked the way you slowed it down and do you know what kind it was?

LumberJack Zack said...

That is cool you are very lucky that you get to see that. I wish i was with you.

the_man_734 said...

New Hampshire seems really nice. It sounds like you have had a great summer, and you aren't done yet. Take care in New York. How long will you be gone?

Sonia Early said...

That was pretty danged awesome, Monsieur N! Well have fun, and come back and tell me about the Holocaust!

LeeAnna said...

I wish I could see that. I've been to the ocean ,but I haven't gotten the chance to see one. You're a lucky guy!