Monday, June 30, 2008

AC/DC

For all of you AC/DC fans out there you will be glad to hear that AC/DC is going to have a new album coming out. AC/DC's next studio album will be exclusively sold at Wal-Mart stores in the United States. As of right now the Columbia album is untitled. The album is produced by Brendan O'Brien which is expected to be out in stores in the fall. This new album is the first album since their "Stiff Upper Lip" in 2000. Once the new album is released a tour is to be expected.

As soon as the album comes out in stores my parents will buy it. We will listen to it all the way home too. I would love the chance to see AC/DC in concert. If AC/DC does go tour my parents and I will be there. My dad loves AC/DC. My dad will do just about anything to go see them. If I get to go to the AC/DC concert that would be the second concert I have been to with my dad and I can't wait.

7 comments:

skater said...

Ac/Dc has some good songs out but i really dont like them that much and a few of there songs

LumberJack Zack said...

i like AC/DC

Sonia Early said...

AC/DC is awesome! My dad's a fan as well. The song "Too much, Too young, Too fast" by Airbourne reminds me greatly of AC/DC.

Tayla. (: said...

I don't like this band at all. I don't like the old bands. XD

the_man_734 said...

I was privileged enough to see one of my favorite music acts in concert when I saw the Christian Rock band, Third Day. I think that there are only a couple of bands that I would be interested in seeing in concert now. One of them would be Norah Jones and the other would be Coldplay.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

ACDC is a pretty good band. I like Hells Bells The most

bloodgirl101 said...

I don't really like ac/dc but they are okay.