Monday, June 30, 2008

The Power Team

The Power Team is a group of strong men that give inspirational presentations about the power of Jesus. They have been around for over thirty years making their name for going to schools and churches talking about God. I have actually seen the Power Team at my high school. They really are trying to do a good thing.

I think that the Power Team itself is a comical outfit. I don't see the spiritual application to ripping a phone book in half. I SHALL RIP MY PHONE BOOK FOR JESUS!!!! AARRRGGHH! I just sort of laughed it off. They mean well, but this is just an excuse for body builders to earn respect in the spirit world with churches and saints. Sorry, but this saint isn't buying any of the philosophical merchandise.



8 comments:

skater said...

lol ya they do sond like a really good people and it sonds like they want to do some good in the world and nice AARRGGHH lol

Sonia Early said...

Uh, eww!

Tayla. (: said...

OH, I thought they were like body builders or something. I don't know. Well, I wish I could hear a speech from them. XD

LumberJack Zack said...

that guy is huge

LeeAnna said...

So...they are just proving how stong they are and how does that relate to Christ?

bloodgirl101 said...

Have you heard of team impact? They are awsome lol.

Sonia Early said...

That's so stupid.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

That is different, I never thought that would happen.