Monday, June 30, 2008

Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction


In Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction you get several new items including Runes, Charms, 2 new characters with an abundance of weapons to go with them, and to finish it off New monsters, and a new Act that follows Baal the last of the Prime Evils. Thought Act V you have to save the barbarian village from Baal's hoards of minions moving toward the village of barbarians.

Also there is a better Multiplayer. Battle.net gave LoD an Expansive multiplayer for everyone to who plays to have an Extremely great time playing with their friends. I love it because it's the only way i get to talk with my cousin in the navy. Also almost all of my friends play LoD so that means i get to show them who's better on there too! XD

6 comments:

skater said...

i think i will have to go buy that game i want to play it now it is just makeing me want it more lol

Tayla. (: said...

Wow. That game looks boring. Then again, they are all boring to me.

the_man_734 said...

I one time had a call from Blockbuster saying that I owed them some money. I asked them what for, and the man on the phone told me that I had heard rented Diablo and Devil May Cry. I told him that he was nuts. He told me that I owed Blockbuster $115. What had happened was that the store had let somebody else use my account number.

bloodgirl101 said...

That sounds really good. I'm not sure that i will buy it but it sound cool.

LeeAnna said...

How do you get to talk to other people? Cause that sounds really cool!!!

Sonia Early said...

Sounds fun enough. Here's your comment, in your face! :P