Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How To Play Basketball


Anyone can play if you want to all you have to do is put the ball in the hoop. All you really have to do is shoot the ball and get lucky and make it most of the time you can. And you also have to do is bounce the ball and you have to know how to pass the ball to other people and not get the ball taken from you and not slap or hit the other team. You will also have to know that there is rules to the game you can not go back cort after you cross the red line and you can not step out of bonds and you can not wall with out bounceing the ball if you stop bounceing the ball you can not move you pivet foot and you will have to shoot or pass the ball to some one els that is open and that is all you really need to know about how to play basketball if you have any thing to ask me about this then ask i will tell you what i know

7 comments:

Tayla. (: said...

I kind of like this sport. It moves fast, unlike football. BLAH! I usually don't like playing, but if I just stand there and shoot, I'm content. XD

LumberJack Zack said...

They look like they are gay together

Sonia Early said...

I extremely agree with zack. That's pretty much my exact thoughts when I saw the picture. I'm very horrible at basketball,and any sports, for that matter. I hate playing. I'm glad that I never have to take gym again, it was agony.

the_man_734 said...

I call foul on Memphis. That is a moving screen if I have ever seen one. Juwan Howard never really was as good as he was supposed to be. He was great in college.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

yeah i'm no good at basketball so this doesn't help any

LeeAnna said...

Thank you for telling me how to play Basetball. I had no idea. LOL! JK!

bloodgirl101 said...

That is a foul! lol that is so wierd.