Monday, June 30, 2008

JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH

Journey to the center of the earth starring Brendan Fraser, Josh Hutcherson, Anita Briem. This movie is coming out July 11Th, 2008. This is a story about a man, on a quest to find out what happened to his missing brother, a scientist, his nephew and their mountain guide discover a fantastic and dangerous lost world in the center of the earth. I would like to go to see it because it looks really good and i like Brendan Fraser.


http://photobucket.com/videos/journey%20to%20the%20center%20of%20the%20earth/

You can go to this website and watch the trailer of this film, it is hilarious.

6 comments:

skater said...

ya that is going to be a good movie to

Tayla. (: said...

Yeah, I think I shan't watch this. XD

Sonia Early said...

It didn't look good to moi, so I probably won't watch it.

the_man_734 said...

This looks interesting. Walden Media is really starting to become a major player in the movie industry. That's cool. I like the author of the novel, so yes I will probably watch this movie.

LeeAnna said...

I don't really want to see this movie. I think it looks stupid. I have never been into 3D movies before.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

Yeah, that looks really good i will watch this movie.