Monday, June 30, 2008

New season of Degrassi.


Starting on July 11 there is going to be a new season of The N's most popular show, Degrassi. They promised fans ALOT of new drama, which I am anxiously waiting for!! I can't wait for July 11!!! If you have Direct TV it is on channel 303, and it will premier at 7:00pm I believe.
This is the senior year of Manny, Emma, Sean, Toby, Jimmy, Spinner, ect. I can't believe they are all graduating!! I seriously hope that this is not the last season. I will cry myself to sleep everynight! I'm hoping that soon, they put the whole series on DVD, like they do with other TV shows. I would seriously be the happiest person in the whole world! I'm telling you man!

7 comments:

skater said...

i never like that show i do not know why they show what they show on that show

Sonia Early said...

Enough show's Shane? Yeah, I don't like that show.

LeeAnna said...

Since I don't know this show what is it about?

LumberJack Zack said...

I never heard of that.

the_man_734 said...

I have never heard of that show. What exactly is it? Is it on cable?

bloodgirl101 said...

Are you serious i lo9ve that show that it is awsome.

Akimitsu Hatsaharu/Maximum said...

That sounds like something i will probably never watch, It doesn't catch my interest