Monday, June 23, 2008

MY LIFES PICTURES









When i was little, my life revolved around ballet. Everything I did it had to do with ballet. Every year for Halloween i dressed up as a ballerina, when i would walk down the sidewalk i would walk on my toes.






When i was in the 8Th grade i played in the band, i didn't finish the year but i really liked. I mostly like christian rock, some rap and some rock.

I really like guys. I don't like them all as boyfriends only a few. I think that if you like each other then don't let others affect what you do about it.







Color guard along with ballet, twirling and cheer leading has been one of my dreams. My cousin is a twirler for web city. Web city only has twirling not color guard and miller only has color guard so we have decided that over the summer we would practice together and teach each other stuff from our schools.























Soccer is one of my favorite sports to play.When i was about 6-7 i played for Carthage. I was never to good at this sport but my brother was i was more of a flag/stix/silent video/cheer/twirler kind of kid.










6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow i would have never guessed that you could have stood on your toes. Learn something new everyday.

LumberJack Zack said...

that zack is the type of zack's that give zack a bad name he acts kinda gay.

Tayla. (: said...

That picture of Zack looked alright. He is cute, but I think the Jonas Brothers are WAYYYYYYYYY hotter! Well, not Nick. If he straighted his hair like his brothers, maybe he'd be hot. Lol.

skater said...

ya i would not have guessed that you could have stood on your toes how good were you?

the_man_734 said...

I think that too many of these young "boy" celebrities are looking feminine. I didn't know you were a former ballet dancer. That's cool.

LeeAnna said...

When I was younger I was a ballet as well. I don't do it long ,but I did it for about a year.